News and updates from Four Seasons Vilamoura
Keep up to date with the latest news and updates from the team at our Algarve resort.
The Solo Traveller
25 September 2023
Travelling alone is more popular than ever. With life more and more fast paced, daily lives a juggling act and it becoming harder and harder to escape the humdrum of routine, solo travel is becoming ever more appealing. In fact, since post …
Vilamoura: Enjoy the Sunny Lifestyle
22 August 2023
Located in the Algarve region of southern Portugal, Vilamoura offers its guests a luxurious holiday in a stunning setting. Far away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Food & wine
The Portuguese World of Wines
24 April 2023
Over the years, Portugal has produced many wonderful wines, including its famous Port Wine, and has gained a great reputation for this around the world.
Easter in the Algarve
24 March 2023
Spending Easter in the Algarve offers plenty to see and do for the whole family, making it the perfect place to head for a fun and relaxing holiday when the kids are off school.
Carnival in Vilamoura, Algarve
24 February 2023
If you are looking for a break that is full of energy, dance, music, glitter, and feathers, there is no better place to be than in Vilamoura during the region’s vibrant annual carnival.
Food & wine
Eating in the Algarve: Mediterranean Diet
24 January 2023
A Mediterranean diet is known for being fresh and healthy, which is why many people like to include food from this diet in their own eating plans.
Food & wine
Romantic Getaway to Vilamoura, Algarve
24 December 2022
Spending time alone as a couple is an important part of a successful relationship, but it can be easy to forget this when you have children, work, and family and friends to consider.
Family Holidays in Algarve
24 November 2022
One of the best ways to spend some time bonding as a family is to go on holiday together, as this removes you from the demands of everyday life and will allow you all to concentrate on each other without any distractions.
Family Bonding Holidays in Vilamoura
24 October 2022
Bonding time is important for any family as it gives you all the chance to enjoy each other’s company without any interruptions from the outside world.
An Exclusive Place to Stay for Groups & Families
24 September 2022
If you’re travelling as a large family or a group of friends, you’ll be looking for a fabulous place to stay. Look no further, you will love The Villa!
Follow us on Instagram for a little inspiration.
- Follow the path around the Resort and you will find some fabulous facilities and amenities. This path leads you to the kids play area or head the other way and you'll find our three outdoor pools and our fabulous restaurant ????
- Warm, soft sands. An inviting blue sea and orange and red sunset hues. The perfect beach is just a walk or road train away from FSVR! ???????????? #fsvr #vilamoura #resort #fsv #portugal #beaches #perfectbeaches
- Our studio apartments are perfect for couples, a small family with a little one and even friends! Offering amazing space for a 'studio' and wonderful views and all the amenities you need... come and stay for an unforgettable holiday! Visit our website for all your accommodation choices! [link in bio]
- Our wonderful team are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We're very lucky to be surrounded by the best! ???? #fsvr #fsv #algarve #vilamoura #resort #hospitality #bestresorts #beststaff #bestteam
- Alfresco dining at the 'Pateo' restaurant offers varied and delicious menus throughout the day during the warmer months including Chefs special made to order omelettes at breakfast! ???? #vilamoura #vilamourahotels #resort #algarve #portugal #alfrescodining #diningvilamoura
- Ultimate balcony views! Feet up, a good book and a chilled glass of vino take your fancy? ???? #fsv #fsvr #balcony #resort #vilamoura #portugal #algarve #poolviews #seaviews
- A little snippet of what your holiday at Four Seasons Vilamoura Resort could look like ????
- Green palms, blue skies and pretty water features. September is the perfect time for some late summer sun! #fsvr #fsv #fourseasonsvilamoura #resort #entrance #vilamoura #algarve #welcome